Casa Couleur in Santiago
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home has been renovated to perfection! The house has all modern conveniences, new plumbing and electricity and more. There is a one-car garage with a sliding garage door. The garage houses the water pressure system, the water softening system and a bodega for storage.
All the bedrooms are completely independent and self-contained. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, en suite bathroom, a private terrace and a private outdoor Jacuzzi. Two additional bedrooms also have their own bathrooms and walk-in closets, one on the ground floor and one on the second floor. The second floor bedroom also has flexible space that would be perfect as a small studio, and its balcony overlooks the garden. All three bedrooms are outfitted with York air conditioners. The second floor also houses a laundry room and linen closet. Throughout the house are restored pasta tile floors and new polished cement floors.
Sit in the shaded outdoor patio, the dining room or the kitchen and overlook the swimming pool and the garden. The swimming pool has a sundeck and a rustic pergola for shade. There is also a half-bath and an outdoor shower in the pool area. A bodega houses the pool equipment, pool pump and the controls for the garden irrigation.
The plethora of amenities include…
- Helvex high-quality plumbing fixtures
- Kitchen island and double stainless steel sink in the kitchen
- Kitchen cabinets, kitchen island and linen closets built of local cedro (hardwood)
- Electrolux Dishwasher, Bosch stove, Samsung microwave/toaster, all stainless steel
- Linke fans throughout the house
- Conchuela stone mosaic outdoors>/li>
- Pressurized water
- Soft water system
- Heat Master electric heater (40lt) for main bath and Jacuzzi
- Pool filtration system and chlorine timer Hunter computerized irrigation system
- Fully fenced to over 2.50m
- All electrical outlets prepared for light fixtures
- Deep well
- Berel vinyl paint throughout
- Tinaco, gas tank and other roof installations with concrete bases
- Telephone, TV cable and Internet outlets in every room
- Wrought iron protectores
Live or Rent!
This is a perfect house for retiring to Merida. The location couldn’t be better… close to Calle 59 (but not on it!), close to Santiago Park with its market, restaurants, nighttime activities and galleries. The house is also close to downtown Merida, but not too close… a quiet neighborhood with a convenient location. Not only that, living here puts you only 15 minutes from Merida’s international airport, and just blocks from the Centennial Zoo and Parque de la Paz. This is a coveted neighborhood for its location and quality of original construction of the homes.
With its three well-appointed bedroom suites, this is a perfect place to rent as a vacation rental too. The location is a plus in this situation as well!
For either lifestyle, the quality of construction, the swimming pool, the excellent kitchen and the gardens make this a fabulous choice!
Location: Barrio de Santiago, Zona Centro Histórico
Land: 483.39 m2
House/Construction: 330.38 m2
Price: $492,000 USD
Design, construction and restoration: Punto Exacto Architects
For more information, please contact:
Marcela Eugenia Cravioto Ortiz y
Jean-Marie Barnabé Terrier
Jeamarce [at] yahoo [dot] fr
Tel: (52) 9999220117
Habla ingles/English-speaking contact:
Arq. Oswaldo Sanchez Castellanos
puntoexactoarquitectura [at] hotmail [dot] com