About the Job: This is a job selling advertising products to the Yucatan community for Strategic Holdings, the owner of this website (YucatanLiving.com) as well as YucatanYES.com and YoListo.com. Strategic Holdings also publishes the Merida Art Map (a map of art and antiques in and around Merida) and the Guide to Yucatan Living, an English-language resource for residents of Merida and the Yucatan Peninsula.
• Daily sales activities to meet yearly sales goal
• Manages all aspects of the sales cycle (prospecting for new clients, closing business, collections and managing existing clients)
• Develops customer relationships to uncover new business opportunities
• Consults with new and existing customers to understand needs and help develop solutions to meet these needs
• Maintains a database by documenting all customer contacts within our companies system to insure accuracy and timeliness of the information.
• Identifies new potential customers to improve pipeline health and increase total opportunities
• Forecasts results quarterly to assist Sales Manager for current and future year budgetary outline
• Minimum of 1 year of experience selling to a professional market, or sell us on why your background is equivalent to that experience
• Speaks English and Spanish (one of these languages should be your native language, and you should be comfortable conversing in both)
• Competitive streak, but a cooperative nature
• Communicates well verbally and electronically
• Experience with and understanding of the internet, email and social networks
• College degree with concentration in Marketing or Business Administration preferred but not required
Compensation: Commission only with a three month draw
Please apply by sending a resume or inquiry to info [at] yucatanliving [dot] com (please put “Sales Associate” in the subject line of the email)