Job Wanted: Office Worker
Name of Applicant: Noelle Evangelho
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0014157560427
Type of Work Desired: Administrative Office Position, Sales, Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Account Manager...I have a lot of experience with Customer Service and working in government.
Job Location Desired: Merida, Yucatan
Any Additional Information: I will be moving to Merida in early August 2012, I am available to do phone interview or connect with Skype.
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a full time or part time position in an office setting
SKILLS SUMMARY/ COMMUNITY SPECIALIZED ACTIVITIES
• Languages: Fluent in English, Spanish and French
• Computer: Proficient with Microsoft, Apple and PC software products, word, excel, power point, outlook and internet
• Microsoft Word: Memo writing/Business letters, Publisher: Create Brochures and Flyers, Excel: Create Charts and Spread Sheets, Access: Data entry, PowerPoint: Present and design Presentations. Type: 45 words per minute
• Detail oriented, strong customer service skills and very organized
• Dependable, punctual and flexible
• Highly motivated, committed, people oriented and a team player
• Able to coordinate multiple tasks with exceptional follow through
• Committed to a harmonious work environment
• Strong event and planning coordination skills
• Excellent human resources background, including: applicant screening; employee orientation, new hire; termination and benefits planning.
Code Enforcement Officer, 2006-PRESENT
City of San Rafael, City Development Department
• Exercises enforcement and abatement responsibilities under the land use regulations of the City’s Municipal Codes.
• Conducts field investigations of reported complaints of municipal code, ordinance and resolution violations.
• Advises individuals of violations and methods of abatement.
• Seeks abatement (remedies) through voluntary compliance or informal administrative process or administrative hearings or judicial action.
• Conducts field inspections to uncover violations, gathers supporting evidence, inform individuals of code provisions and encourage compliance.
• Issue warnings and violation notices and see remedies through voluntary compliance or informal administrative process or administrative hearings or judicial action.
• Explains and interprets municipal codes, ordinances, and resolutions at the counter and in the field to City staff, to property owners and the general public.
• Confers with other agencies and City departments, verbally and in writing, on the investigation and disposition of related violations.
• Prepares written staff reports and present evidence at hearings before the Planning Commission, City Council, Hearing Officer, and/or Courts of law related to current code enforcement administrative and judicial proceedings.
• Completes forms, prepare reports, investigation narratives, and related correspondence.
• Maintains case records, program statistics, and related materials.
Administrative/ Human Resource Assistant , 2003- 2006
Marin Conservation Corps, San Rafael, CA
• Responsibilities include administrative support to the following positions: Deputy Director, Education Program Manager and Human Resources Manager.
• Attend the following meetings and take & disseminate minutes; CMS council meetings, staff meetings, coordinator’s meetings, manager’s meetings
• Act as main contact for Web site maintenance
• Maintain MCC’s Staff Calendar on Yahoo
• Orientation/Assessment of new corpsmembers
• Corrects, scores, assessments
• Establishes initial file setup for CMS in charter school,
• Faxes and helps track transcript requests
• Orders supplies and books/materials for Ed Department,
• Processes and posts Friday's Ed Day schedules, Assists with Friday education classes
• Provides Spanish translation at corpsmember orientations and counseling meetings, takes and identifies photos of new hires and maintains staff and corpsmember photo gallery
• Assist with the coordination of internal MCC events: such as production of invitations, mailings, brochures, rental of venue, coordination with caterers, logistics prior to, during and post event, décor
• Maintains an Information Resource binder for all Corps members
• Maintains a binder for corpsmember of the month and Events
• Orders stationery and name badges when needed; maintains Contract Log
• Assist in mailing and packaging fundraising materials
Merchandiser/ Supervisor, 2001-2002
Ideal Stationers, Novato, CA
• Assist customers in product selection on the sales floor
• Generate sales through creative selling techniques
• Build relationships with store management, and sales associates
• Provide client feedback
• Stock replenishment
• Enhance store presentations/planograms
• Ordering, receiving and merchandising product in a timely manner.
Hotel Reception/ Administrative Assistant, 1998-1999
Susquehanna Inn, Pittsburgh, PA
• Responsible for providing efficient, gracious service to hotel guests in the front reception area
• Answering the multi-line phone system, greeting members and answering their questions, booking hotel reservations, checking hotel guests in and out, making dining room reservations, and other tasks, resolving problems arising from guests' complaints, reservation and room assignment activities, and unusual requests and inquiries by performing the following duties personally.
Restaurant Manager, 1996-1998
Caledonia Kitchen, Sausalito, CA
• Oversees dining room and kitchen food service activities. Supervises employees in accordance with operating policies and standards.
• Maintains records of personnel performance and restaurant costs.
• Works with employees with regard to food presentation and proper food handling procedures.
• Schedules and supervises employees to ensure proper execution of company standards and a high level of guest satisfaction.
• Assists with the selection, training, and development of employees.
• Checks with guests to ensure customer satisfaction; handles guest complaints as they occur.
• Executes the general responsibilities necessary to minimize operating costs. Maintains a system of cost controls through purchasing and sales.
Dickinson College, 1998-2000
Business Administration/ Spanish Major
Convent of the Sacred Heart High School San Francisco, CA, 1994-1998
Customer Service Training Certificate 2005:Attitude of excellent service, identifying customer needs, thoughtful body language and works, uncompromising service contact, resolving conflict, stress management and excellent telephone call service.
REFERENCES Upon Request