Casa Granada is a two bedroom, two bath colonial vacation rental in the heart of Merida’s historic centro.
Tucked away behind a beautiful facade on Calle 62 just north of Calle 47, this Merida vacation rental is only a two block walk from Santa Ana Park, a lovely grassy city square with flamboyanes trees that bloom in the spring, shading park benches that look out to a central fountain. Many events are held in Santa Ana Park during the year, and it is the site of the Santa Ana Mercado. The mercado sells fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as sundry items, gifts and clothes. Half of the mercado is a lively food court, ringed by a handful of local cooking establishments who serve up delicious Yucatecan food daily. Just one block beyond Santa Ana is Paseo de Montejo, with all its attractions. Walk five blocks in the other direction down Calle 62, and you will find yourself in the Plaza Grande, the center of Merida.
Casa Granada is an airy, open house with the sound of water from the central courtyard fountain that can be heard in every room. The living room, dining room and kitchen are bright with skylights, open to the courtyard or enclosed with glass doors to be air conditioned for comfort.
The two spacious bedrooms look onto the back garden, where original hand-built stone walls surround an inviting swimming pool. A patio equipped with outdoor furniture is the perfect place for enjoying a coffee in the morning or dining al fresco on a tropical night. And there are plenty of those here in Merida! You are sure to enjoy them in Casa Granada.
The following amenities are available to guests of Casa Granada:
- 2 bedrooms, with a king bed in the master bedroom and a full bed in the guest room
- 100% cotton sheets
- All linens provided
- 2 bathrooms, one with indoor shower
- 1 outdoor shower
- Salt water swimming pool
- Professionally landscaped courtyard & patio
- Washer and drier
- Fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove and oven
- All rooms open to courtyards
- Ticul stone floors, Mexican Talavera tile counters
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Air conditioning throughout
- 20-foot beamed ceilings
- Beautiful and comfortable designer furniture
- Dining room that seats six
- Internet connection
- Cell phone provided with minutes included
- Wine, flowers and breakfast food provided upon arrival
- Bilingual property manager
- Weekly maid service
All prices are in USD
December 15, 2013 – Jan 5, 2014:
November 1, 2013 – April 30, 2014:
May 1, 2013 – October 31, 2014:
Rates include all utilities except electricity