in Merida Centro
FANTASTIC HOUSE in a FANTASTIC LOCATION!
Recently the great vacation rental house has been awarded the Flipkey badge of Top Vacation Rental 2013.
In the heart of historic Merida, Casa Pescador is walking distance to all activities that the city has to offer… museums, galleries, theaters, opera, fine restaurants and shopping. The casa is located just two blocks from historic Santiago Park with its mercado, grocery store, cinema, pharmacy and Tuesday night dancing under the stars. This vacation rental home is a perfect spot to discover all of the Yucatan attractions, including archaeological ruins, Mayas pueblos, haciendas and cenotes. And, it is only 30 km from Progreso and the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
This original colonial house has been recently renovated to modern standards while keeping its old world charm. It has original 100-year-old pasta tile floors, and the high beamed ceilings and thick stone walls add a cheerful atmosphere and elegance to every room. The modern, Yucatan-style kitchen, with all appliances, dishes and cutlery that you might need during your stay, is connected to the living room which has a flat screen TV. There is also a huge dining room.
The house has three big bedrooms, two with air-conditioning. The third one, off the master bedroom, is set up as office/study and has a sofa bed. There are two bathrooms with showers, and the master bathroom has two sinks.
The backyard is large and features a covered patio (just outside the kitchen), a tropical garden and a huge swimming pool (5m x 10m) with an outdoor shower. Everything is surrounded by high stone walls for privacy and fully lighted for your nighttime entertainment needs. There is always available parking on the street in front of the house.
House Rental Amenities
* Sleeps five
* All rooms with high beams ceilings
* Original old pasta tiles floors
* 3 rooms with flexible sleeping arrangements, that include a king size bed, two twin beds and sofa bed
* Two bedrooms with air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Large dining room with seating for 6
* Large fully equipped kitchen
* Living room with cable, flat screen TV
* Wireless, high speed internet
* Covered patio area with table and chairs and relaxing fountain
* Tropical garden
* Large swimming, filtered, lighted swimming pool
* 2 sun loungers
* Charcoal BBQ
* Ironing board and iron
* Laundry room with washing machine
* Weekly swimming pool cleaning service
* Gardener twice a month
* In town property manager who speaks Spanish and English
Additional Vacation Rental Information
* Maid service upon request
* Smoking only outside please
* Meter will be read upon arrival and cost of used electricity will be charged separately
The price for Low season (April 15 – November 15) is $550 per week or $1100 per month, plus the cost of used electricity.
High season prices (before April 15 and after November 15) will be $800 a week or $1800 a month, plus the cost of used electricity.
After Dec 15, 2014, the house will be run as a bed and breakfast.
For more information or to reserve your dates for Casa Pescador, contact the owners by email: